What’s good for the body is good for the brain. That’s why bone broth and other real foods should be the foundation of any healing protocol for depression and anxiety.
To learn more, tune in to the interviews with Sally Fallon Morell and Kaayla T. Daniel, coauthors of Nourishing Broth, at this week’s telesummit Overcoming Depression and Anxiety. It’s hosted by Joanna Rushton, founder of the Energy Coaching Institute and My Delicious Life, and features 50 of the best and brightest minds working today in the field of mental health and wellness. The event is free. To register, click here:
Other top health experts participating are Lierre Keith, author of The Vegetarian Myth; Dr. Amy Myers, author of The Auto-Immune Solution, on depression, anxiety and autoimmune disorders; JJ Virgin, author of the bestselling The Sugar Impact Diet on sugar and brain-addicting substances; Jeffrey Smith of the Institute for Responsible Technology on GMOs and the brain. And many, many others. To see the entire speaker roster, click here.
Speakers at the Overcoming Depression and Anxiety Summit will have lots of tips to share, including:
- Specific foods, recipes & diet plans to reduce anxiety
- Specific supplements to support your mood & improve brain function
- Simple daily rituals to reduce your risk of depression & anxiety
- How to protect yourself & your family from stress from EMFs (Electro-Magnetic Fields) at home & at work
- Tools to improve your digestion, metabolism & hormonal balance
- Movements and exercises to reduce anxiety & lift your mood
- Techniques to enhance the quality of your sleep for improved rest & recovery
- Methods to practice that will improve your relationship with yourself & others